Hello! My name is Michelle Dawn from Destination Amish and I am Wednesday’s Wanderer. Today, I am going to share some pictures with everyone but first here are a few random facts about me.
- I have read A LOT of Amish fiction but now I am semi-retired from book reviewing.
- I live in what I affectionately dub “Amishland.”
- Donuts must be consumed on a daily basis in my house.
- I love all things miniature especially ponies and goats. (I pretend I am a giant.)
- If I could live anywhere in the world I would pick the English countryside and live in a hobbit house.
- I make lists and lots of them. Now, if I could only remember to use them.
- My favorite TV show was Lost.
- Laughing at inappropriate times has always got the best of me.
- I used to be a vegetarian but I really like steak so that didn’t work for long.
- Traffic is my nemesis as well as long lines at the grocery.
Enough about me…here are the pictures I promised. They are just as random as I am.
This first picture is of a really big silo which I know Sarah is going to love. They also sell windmills in case you need one.
This is one of my all-time favorite pictures. I like how the road seems endless and one may not know what is up ahead.
You will see signs like this one everywhere in my neck of the woods. Need a broom or book? Then head this way…..simplicity at its best.
I have about a million horse pictures and this one is not spectacular by any means but I just really enjoy the way this horse is looking at me.
This Amish farm is quite big and I love how the driveway is about a mile back. It’s a far away picture but I wasn’t about to creep up on their house. It was dinner time!
Thanks for having me stop by Sarah! I hope everyone enjoyed my pictures and getting to know me a little. You can visit my website Destination Amish and connect with me on Facebook or Twitter if you like 🙂